30 August 2010
Posted by Ella

It was my first day of my new school at church today.  Miss Jennifer and Miss Kana are really nice.  We played with cars and dress up and outside with sand and water.  Daddy made me lunch in my flower lunch box with carrots and crackers for snack and PB and J for lunch! There was even a surprise dessert, Oreos!  Daddy took some pictures of me before I went to school, and Miss Jennifer took lots of pictures too.  I am excited for tomorrow to come so I can go back!

Ella
Look my backpack!

Big smile!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free picture slideshow by Smilebox

Comments (1)

On August 30, 2010 at 10:22 AM , If Love Was Water, I'd Give You The Sea said...

So glad that you had a great first day of school Ella! Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Hope that day number 2 goes just as well! We miss you! Love Uncle Jeff & Auntie Kari