Posted by Jay
17-August 2010


So to say that Abby kinda likes rice, is like saying I kinda like Spotted Cow, she loves the stuff. I swear it is toddler crack.  She eats the stuff like it is going out of style, luckily it is dirt cheap here and we have a rice cooker that makes it easy to make.  Here is a picture from lunch today. I don't think it does justice to how much is on her and in her hair.

Covered in rice!
If you are wondering, it sticks to everything.  I have been picking it off of the floor and our clothes all day.  There was a trail of it between the table and the bathtub.  Thought I would share.

Also I washed and dried our cell phone this morning, luckily it was the free one and not the iPhone I am getting in a couple weeks.

Kanpai!

Jay

Comments (1)

On August 18, 2010 at 8:12 AM , Unknown said...

Take the next step to sticky rice krispy treats. Marshmellows will keep it all in check.

Lets go Vikings.