Posted by Jess
31 December 2010

As the year ends today, I think back about the amazing places I've been fortunate to visit in 2010 for my job and for fun.  I flew over 150,000 miles (which is 6x around the world), visited many different countries (many of them multiple times), and saw countless sights that help me to better understand how the world works and my place in it.

Here's a quick list of countries (and territories) that I was able to go to this year (I may have forgotten a few)...

Bahamas
Italy
Switzerland
Spain
France
Netherlands
Germany
Guam, U.S.
Japan (of course!)

And some other fun cities in the US too...
San Francisco
San Diego
Miami
Madison
Chicago

And 2011 promises new places to see and explore as well.  Already in the hopper are San Jose, San Antonio, Honolulu, Shanghai (China) and wherever else the wind takes us...

I complain about the travel as it takes me away from family and regular life, but do realize that I am only able to see these new places and do these great things because I am fortunate enough to have a great job, an amazing husband, two great little girls and a wonderful support system of family and friends for all of us that  is there in a second when we need them. 

Happy New Year to all of you!
We hope your 2010 was as happy and healthy and we look forward to sharing more adventures with you in 2011.

Kanpai!
Jess

Comments (0)