Posted by Jess
8 December 2010

Our ride arrives in about an hour to take us to the airport for our holiday/wedding/midwest tour extravaganza!  I can't believe how much stuff we have since we're packing for every possible occasion.  The girls are excited and Jason and I are as ready as we can be for the 11 hour plan ride.  We'll see you all soon!

Kanpai!
Jess

Lambie demonstrating that there is only one link left in the 30 link countdown chain!

Ella doing the same demonstration

all our bags are packed and ready to go...

We're ready!  Are you ready for us?
Kanpai!
Jess

Comments (2)

On December 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM , Kelly said...

Oh so very ready...can't wait...travel safely! Love you all!

 
On December 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM , If Love Was Water, I'd Give You The Sea said...

I hate that we have two weeks more to wait!! Can't wait to get my arms around those little girls and my kisser on their cheaks!! Safe travels!!