Posted by Jess
25 September 2010

Tonight - in real time - we give our reactions to two new flavors of ice cream!


#1 - Cookies and Green Tea - could it really taste like seaweed and oreos? At first, Jason says this didn't taste too different, but now that's been able to get a little more cookie in it, he thinks its pretty good.  Since I was not a fan of the plain green tea (but do like oreos!) I decided not to give this one a try tonight.


#2 - English Milk Tea - Took a sniff.  To me, for some reason, it smells like the stuff they use to make a dental impression.  Jason says that's not a good sign, but also doesn't think it smells like that.  Ok, going in for the first taste...and...ok that is nasty.  And the aftertaste just keeps getting worse.  It's really like english tea.  Seriously, couldn't they add the sugar to it?  Jason says "it tastes like tea and milk, which is kinda the point".  He's so practical.  He thinks it tastes ok, but also is a fan of tea, which I really am not.  I think I'm going to grab the plain chocolate ice cream that's hanging out in the freezer and just go for that tonight!

I have also started the countdown to when my sister arrives for a visit - 12 days and counting!  It will also be a busy blog time as we get out and cram in as much Japan as we can in 10 days.  We are so excited!

Kanpai!

Jess

Comments (0)