Posted by Jess
22 September 2010

Tonight's flavor: Cookies and Sesame Cream!

Jason enjoyed this treat tonight while I went for plain vanilla ice cream.  I did try a bite of the new flavor though.  The sesame seed flavor is pretty overpowering at first, but then after a bit you can taste the cookies, which must be of the peanut butter variety.  It's pretty strongly flavored (or at least seemed so after my plain vanilla).  Jason says "it's pretty nutty, I'd get it again".  I think he should start working as a food critic!

Tomorrow is a public holiday for the first day of fall.  Ella does have school so I think Jason, Abby and I are going to head out to a museum if we can.  It's hard to go to those with a four year old!  It's supposed to be a rainy first day of fall too so a museum should be a good choice.

Kanpai!
Jess

Comments (1)

On September 22, 2010 at 10:08 AM , If Love Was Water, I'd Give You The Sea said...

Holiday for the first day of fall? Nice! Hope you had fun at the museum!!