Posted by Jess
12 September 2010

Tonight's flavors:


#1 Maple Cookie: Nothing too new here - just like maple nut in the states, but - nut, + cookie bits.  pretty standard fare.


#2 Milk Classic: Vanilla ice cream with no sweetness.  Something about the smell or the makes me think of sour milk and that's not pleasant.  I guess it's what it would be like to eat fresh cream?  I'm not sure.  I put chocolate sauce on it and that made it better but I wouldn't buy it again.

Other than that, we went on a wild goose chase today to Shinjuku.  We didn't find what we were looking for, but took a few pictures.  This is the Times Square area of Tokyo.  I'm sure it would be a lot more fun to take pictures at night here, but we were there mid-afternoon.  The place was so busy.  Shinjuku station has 2 million + people every day going through it. 

Here are a few pictures:


Pictures don't really do it justice.  Come and visit so we can show you!  Some time I'll take pics at night and of some of the other sights around Shinjuku. 

Kanpai!
Jess

Comments (0)