Posted by Jess
21 March 2011

I wish my 100th post would be more exciting, but I just wanted to take a quick minute to let everyone know that the Vernal Equinox is a National Holiday in Japan.  Don't you wish that you had the first day of Spring off as a holiday?  While we're not in Japan today (it's Spring Break!), we will celebrate the day with some grilling out here on our vacation.  Here are a few quick snapshots of what we've been doing the past few days....

playing in the water at Waikiki beach

checking out the animals at the zoo

practicing our swimming in the hotel pool

celebrating St. Patrick's Day

taking in beautiful views

enjoying time as a family

Kanpai!
Jess

Comments (2)

On March 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM , If Love Was Water, I'd Give You The Sea said...

Looks like you all are having a nice break!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Enjoy the sun!!

 
On March 23, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Unknown said...

I am so glad to see that you guys are doing well Jess. I was thinking about you guys the whole time we were watching the destruction on CNN here :(

Please keep safe.